The Order Process
We want to keep you apprised at all times during the process of your order. This is an exciting time for you, and a big purchase; so we want to make sure you feel ensured and comfortable at all times.
The design process includes:
- Order is placed.
- Once accepted, we will begin creating the CAD rendering for your ring. CAD can take 1-2 weeks to prepare, depending on current volume.
- Once the CAD images are finalised, we will send them to you for approval.
- Once approved, the ring will begin production. Production takes 1-2 weeks.
- Once production is complete, your ring will undergo a quality assurance test. We will receive your ring from our manufacturers within 3-5 days.
- Once we have received your ring, we review for any manufacturer flaws or issues and ensure that it matches the specifications requested. This takes 1-2 days.
- We package it up and send it off to you via courier or in person.
Our current turn around time is 4 to 6 weeks. Please allow additional processing time during peak seasons and understand that sometimes delays can happen that are simply out of our control.
Further, the above timing is based on the understanding that the customer will respond to emails and approval requests in a timely manner. If a response is not received quickly, we may face additional delays.